Casale Bianchi is a luxury villa with private swimming pool in the heart of the picturesque Tuscan countryside, a few kilometres from Montaione, between the well-known historical towns of Florence, Pisa and Siena. The house is one of several prestigious properties on a large estate of more than 1000 hectares in the Chianti hills where an old timeless medieval village has also been transformed into exclusive residences. The estate also boasts a golf course, a spa, two restaurants and a variety of other facilities for sport and other outdoor activities. Restored to its former splendour with care to respect both the environment and local traditions, Casale Bianchi is a perfect blend of ancient charm and modern comfort. The ground floor, with its vaulted ceilings, consists of a bedroom, a spacious living room, dining room and kitchen. The upper floor includes four double bedrooms all with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms. The outdoor area as well as the beautiful swimming pool and large garden also has an annex with a small fitness centre and a wood oven. Guests are all welcome to make use of the resort’s other facilities.
Ground Floor: entrance, large open-space lounge with living area and fireplace, TV room, dining area, kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 double bedroom (queen-size bed) with en-suite bathroom with shower. First Floor: living room with fireplace, 1 double bedroom (king-size bed) with en-suite bathroom with shower and tub, 3 double bedrooms (king-size bed) with en-suite bathroom with shower.
Garden, swimming pool, solarium, annex with toilet, small fitness room, wood oven, laundry room.
Private pool Size (in metres) 5.00 x 12.00, depth (in metres) min 1.50 - max 1.50 Open from 01/01 to 31/12
Baby Monitor on request
5 Bedrooms - 6 Bathrooms
5 Bedrooms - 6 Bathrooms
|2023||04/01-05/04||42350 €||6050 €||1|
|2023||06/04-09/04||54600 €||7800 €||1|
|2023||10/04-15/06||49350 €||7050 €||1|
|2023||16/06-30/09||54600 €||7800 €||1|
|2023||01/10-28/10||49350 €||7050 €||1|
|2023||29/10-28/12||42350 €||6050 €||1|
|2023||29/12-06/01||49350 €||7050 €||1|
Deposit amounting to 40% of the total price to pay within 3 days of confirmation from us. The remaining 60% must be paid 60 days before the beginning of your holiday.
Payment methods: bank transfer, credit card.
-from reservation to 95 days prior to arrival 10% -from 94 days to 60 days prior to arrival 40% -from 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival 50% -from 29 days to 1 day prior to arrival 100% -NO SHOW 100%
|Airport (Pisa)||60 km|
|Airport (Firenze)||80 km|
|Airport (Bologna)||170 km|
|Airport (Roma Fiumicino)||330 km|
|Railway station (Montelupo)||20 km|
|Bus stop (Montaione)||10 km|
|Taxi stand (Montaione)||10 km|
|Hospital (Empoli)||30 km|
|Seaside - sandy beach (Rosignano)||70 km|
|Seaside - rocky beach||80 km|
|Delicatessen (Borgo)||3 km|
|Restaurant (Borgo)||3 km|
|Shops, banks, restaurants (Montaione)||10 km|
|Weekly market (Montaione) - Friday||12 km|
|Fashion Outlet (Valdichiana Outlet Village)||110 km|
|Golf (in the estate)||1 km|
|Tennis court (in the estate)||1 km|
|Horse riding (Montaione)||10 km|
|Diving (Rosignano)||60 km|
|Harbour (Livorno)||70 km|
|San Gimignano||20 km|