Charming country house situated in the heart of the Chianti area only a few kilometres from Vinci, a beautiful medieval village halfway between Florence and Pisa. Surrounded by picturesque countryside, Casale Clarinetto is set in a beautiful estate of eighty hectares of olive groves and vineyards, which provide high quality olive oil and wine. On the estate and close to it there are also a wine cellar and another country house, which has been converted into 5 apartments. Casale Clarinetto has been cautiously restored and converted into four bedrooms and four apartments designed in a contemporary style inspired by jazz and pop art. Their rooms, all decorated in fresh colour schemes, are carefully furnished with designer pieces and equipped with all modern comforts (air conditioning, LCD television, dishwasher, wireless internet access). Outside guests can sunbathe and relax in the large swimming pool and in the jacuzzi and use the well equipped barbecue area. Casale Clarinetto not only provides the ideal setting for anyone looking for rest in the midst of nature; it is also perfectly located for exploring Tuscany's most magnificent towns and cities full of art, such as San Gimignano, Volterra, Lucca and Siena.
First Floor: kitchen, 1 double bedroom (king size bed), 1 bathroom with shower.
Shared pool Size (in metres) 7.00 x 14.00, depth (in metres) min 1.10 - max 1.40 Open from 11/04 to 17/10
Shared Jacuzzi Size (in metres) 2.20 x 2.20, depth (in metres) min 0.50 - max 0.50 Open from 11/04 to 17/10
Swimming pool open from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
Deposit amounting to 30% of the total price to pay within 3 days of confirmation from us. The remaining 70% must be paid 60 days before the beginning of your holiday.
Payment methods: bank transfer, credit card.
-from reservation to 91 days prior to arrival 10% -from 90 days to 57 days prior to arrival 30% -from 56 days to 22 days prior to arrival 50% -from 21 days to 2 days prior to arrival 80% 1 day prior to arrival or NO SHOW 100%
|Airport (Firenze)||60 km|
|Airport (Pisa)||65 km|
|Airport (Bologna)||135 km|
|Airport (Roma Fiumicino)||350 km|
|Railway station (Empoli)||8 km|
|Bus stop||2 km|
|Taxi stand||2 km|
|Hospital (Empoli)||7 km|
|Seaside - rocky beach (Livorno)||65 km|
|Seaside - sandy beach (Viareggio)||63 km|
|Shops, banks, restaurants (Vinci)||2 km|
|Weekly market (Vinci) - Wednesday||3 km|
|Fashion Outlet (Valdichiana Outlet Village)||130 km|
|Tennis court||5 km|
|Horse riding||3 km|
|Diving (Viareggio)||70 km|
|Harbour (Livorno)||65 km|
|San Gimignano||50 km|