Have you ever wished you could travel back in time? In the imposing twelfth-century citadel of Tabiano with its very own drawbridge, you can do just that, making yourself at home in the Middle Ages with all the peace and comfort of the modern age. The castle awaits you with individually designed vacation apartments, within the rustic stone walls of the citadel. All apartments have their own fine and very warm atmosphere. The décor is tastefully rural in warm colour tones, with original ceiling beams, local wooden furniture, wrought iron artefacts and antique touches here and there. Casa Agata 2, on the first floor, includes a double bedroom with four poster bed and a twin bedroom, a living room/kitchen with sofa bed and a bathroom. As you might expect of a medieval castle, guests can pamper body and soul in the earthy spa area with a sauna, Turkish bath, hydro-massage and various cosmetic treatments (available on demand) after a long day exploring the local area (such as the spa town of Salsomaggiore with its Liberty architecture). Or why not freshen up outside in the terrace-like swimming pool, which offers a wonderfully relaxing view of the voluptuous hillsides of the Apennines between Piacenza and Parma, before retiring to the restaurant “Da Oscar” for a taste of the delicious local cuisine.
First Floor: kitchen/living room with single sofa-bed, 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower.
Shared garden and swimming pool.
Shared pool Size (in metres) 6.00 x 15.00, depth (in metres) min 1.20 - max 1.80 Open from 01/05 to 30/09
Shared Jacuzzi Size (in metres) 2.50 x 2.50, depth (in metres) min 1.00 - max 1.00 Open from 01/05 to 30/09
2 Bedrooms - 1 Bathroom
2 Bedrooms - 1 Bathroom
|2020||26/09-18/12||1109 €||176 €||5|
|2020||19/12-08/01||1418 €||225 €||5|
Deposit amounting to 30% of the total price to pay within 5 days of confirmation from us. The remaining 70% must be paid 45 days before the beginning of your holiday.
Payment methods: bank transfer, credit card.
-from reservation to 45 days prior to arrival 10% -from 44 days to 31 days prior to arrival 30% -from 30 days to 8 days prior to arrival 50% -from 7 days to 0 hours prior to arrival 85%
|Airport (Parma)||40 km|
|Airport (Milano - Linate)||115 km|
|Airport (Bologna)||125 km|
|Airport (Verona)||160 km|
|Railway station (Fidenza)||15 km|
|Bus stop||2 km|
|Hospital (Fidenza)||15 km|
|Seaside - sandy beach (La Spezia)||115 km|
|Shops, banks, restaurants||2 km|
|Weekly market (Salsomaggiore) - Tuesday||10 km|
|Fashion Outlet (Fidenza Village)||15 km|
|Golf (Salsomaggiore)||15 km|
|Tennis court||2 km|
|Horse riding||4 km|
|Diving (La Spezia)||120 km|
|Harbour (Genova)||200 km|
|Lake (Garda)||120 km|
|Nationalpark Cinque Terre||120 km|