Exclusive villa with private swimming pool near Montecatini, a well-known tourist locality and spa town in Tuscany. Beautifully framed by the rolling hills of the Valdinievole, the property offers wonderful views over the surrounding countryside, vineyards and centuries-old olive trees. An oasis of tranquility where you can relax in the well-kept ample garden, or by the pool, immersed in the colours and scents of nature. The property is an eighteenth century villa which still preserves the charms of the noble Tuscan villas of the time. Recently renovated, Dolce Colle blends tradition and modern comforts with wood beam ceilings, terracotta floors, contemporary and antique furniture. The ground floor includes an entrance hall/living room with fireplace and a stone staircase leading to the first floor with its large living room, dining room, a kitchen overlooking a terrace, a master bedroom and a bathroom. The top floor contains the sleeping area with four romantic bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms. Villa Dolce Colle is, also, a perfect base for exploring Tuscany’s famous towns such as Florence, Siena, Pisa, Pistoia as well as the beaches of the Versilia, all reachable by car.
Ground Floor: large entrance hall with fireplace, laundry. First Floor: living room with double sofa bed, fireplace and dining room, large kitchen, 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower, terrace. Second Floor: 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with shower, 1 twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower.
Garden, dining area with barbecue, solarium, swimming pool.
Private pool Size (in metres) 5.00 x 15.00, depth (in metres) min 1.10 - max 1.40 Open from 04/04 to 31/10
5 Bedrooms - 5 Bathrooms
Deposit amounting to 30% of the total price to pay within 5 days of confirmation from us. The remaining 70% must be paid 90 days before the beginning of your holiday.
Payment methods: bank transfer, credit card.
- from reservation to 91 days prior to arrival 30% - from 90 to 65 days prior to arrival 60% - from 64 to 52 days prior to arrival 80% - from 51 to 0 days prior to arrival 100%
|Airport (Pisa)||55 km|
|Airport (Firenze)||57 km|
|Airport (Bologna)||130 km|
|Airport (Roma Fiumicino)||360 km|
|Railway station (Montecatini)||7 km|
|Bus stop||2.5 km|
|Taxi stand||5 km|
|Hospital (Pescia)||15 km|
|Seaside - sandy beach||45 km|
|Shops, banks, restaurants||2.5 km|
|Daily market (Montecatini Terme)||8 km|
|Fashion Outlet (Valdichiana Outlet Village)||150 km|
|Golf (Montecatini)||10 km|
|Tennis court (Montecatini)||9 km|
|Horse riding||6 km|
|Diving (Viareggio)||60 km|
|Harbour (Livorno)||70 km|