Located in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, Villa Il Palagio is an elegant building dating back to 1600, which has been carefully restored by the owners with the aim of restoring the original characteristics of the main building and the barn in front of it. The interiors are furnished in a classic style and with very soft colors, which create a particularly relaxing atmosphere. The large and elegant dining room is ideal for holding the 18 guests that the entire villa can comfortably accommodate and offers a wonderful view of the valley below. Next to the dining room there is a spacious and well-equipped kitchen ideal for preparing excellent dishes to be consumed on beautiful sunny days on the splendid outdoor terrace or to hold cooking lessons and learn the secrets of preparing the typical dishes of the Tuscan tradition. Outside, the villa offers a beautiful salt water swimming pool overlooking the valley, a large sun terrace and a smaller relaxation area with sauna and fitness area equipped with a private bathroom with shower. The main comforts are all present in the villa: from internet connection to satellite TV, from air conditioning to the American coffee machine. Villa Il Palagio is an ideal starting point for reaching Florence, Pisa and Arezzo in less than an hour by car.
Ground floor: dining room, kitchen, living room with fireplace, relaxation room, 1 bathroom (without shower). First floor: 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower, 1 triple bedroom with en-suite shower, 2 double / twin bedrooms with en-suite shower. ANNEX Ground Floor: 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower, 1 double / twin bedroom with en-suite shower. First floor: 1 triple bedroom with en-suite shower.
Veranda, terraces, garden, swimming pool, sun terrace, relaxation area with sauna and gym.
Private pool Size (in metres) 7.00 x 14.00, depth (in metres) min 1.40 - max 1.40 Open from 01/01 to 31/12 Depuration: salt
8 Bedrooms - 9 Bathrooms
Deposit amounting to 30% of the total price to pay within 3 days of confirmation from us. The remaining 70% must be paid 75 days before the beginning of your holiday.
Payment methods: bank transfer, credit card.
-from reservation to 61 days prior to arrival 30%; -from 60 to 1 day prior to arrival 100%; -NO SHOW: 100%
|Airport (Firenze)||50 km|
|Airport (Pisa)||120 km|
|Railway station (Rignano sull'Arno)||7 km|
|Hospital (Figline)||12 km|
|Seaside - sandy beach (Marina di Pisa)||100 km|
|Delicatessen (Leccio)||3 km|
|Shops, banks, restaurants (Reggello)||10 km|
|Weekly market (Figline) - Tuesday||12 km|
|Fashion Outlet (The Mall)||2 km|
|Tennis court (Reggello)||10 km|
|Horse riding (Reggello)||10 km|
|Greve in Chianti||50 km|