Luxury villa with swimming pool in the heart of picturesque Tuscany near the famous tourist and spa towns of Monsummano and Montecatini Terme. Framed by a well-kept lawned garden Villa Radiosa with its terraces and panoramic swimming pool offers magnificent views over the surrounding countryside and the Serravalle towers, the Abetone mountains and Montecatini Alto. The 18th century building has been lovingly and accurately restored according to the tastes and styles of the Tuscany of the time. The interior is spacious, refined and welcoming and equipped with all modern conveniences. Every detail has been carefully considered, from the furniture to the antiques, the prints and the valuable Persian carpets. The ground floor contains a kitchen which opens onto a veranda, a lounge and a large living room with a stone fireplace, a double bedroom and a bathroom. Three other bedrooms and two bathrooms are on the first floor. The villa is perfectly located for visiting the artistic and natural beauties of Tuscany. The towns of Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena and Pistoia are all only a few kilometres away, as are the famous beaches of Versilia and the Padule di Fucecchio.
Ground Floor: entrance, living room with 2 sofa beds, dining room with sitting area and fireplace, large kitchen with fireplace, laundry room, 1 bathroom with shower (hydro massage), 1 double bedroom (green) with fireplace. First Floor: 1 double bedroom (yellow) with en-suite bathroom with shower (hydro massage with Turkish bath), 1 twin bedroom (blue), 1 double bedroom (red), 1 bathroom with tub and shower.
Porch, garden, terrace-solarium, fitness room, dressing room and bathroom with shower, swimming pool.
Private pool with hydro-massage corner Size (in metres) 8.00 x 16.00, depth (in metres) min 1.40 - max 2.50 Open from 15/04 to 14/10
4 Bedrooms - 3 Bathrooms
Deposit amounting to 30% of the total price to pay within 3 days of confirmation from us. The remaining 70% must be paid 70 days before the beginning of your holiday.
Payment methods: bank transfer, credit card.
- from reservation to 91 days prior to arrival 30% - from 90 to 65 days prior to arrival 60% - from 64 to 52 days prior to arrival 80% - from 51 to 0 days prior to arrival 100%
|Airport (Firenze)||40 km|
|Airport (Pisa)||50 km|
|Airport (Bologna)||130 km|
|Airport (Roma Fiumicino)||355 km|
|Railway station (Montecatini)||10 km|
|Hospital (Pistoia)||15 km|
|Seaside - sandy beach (Viareggio)||45 km|
|Shops, banks, restaurants||4 km|
|Weekly market (Monsummano Terme) - Monday||4 km|
|Fashion Outlet (Vallichiana Outlet Village)||150 km|
|Golf (La Pievaccia)||10 km|
|Tennis court||6 km|
|Horse riding||7 km|
|Diving (Viareggio)||62 km|
|Harbour (Livorno)||80 km|
|San Gimignano||63 km|